Significant painting saved. The Lord Is My Shepherd restoration at Concordia University 2015
- Painting Specialty Group at the AIC annual meeting
- Lo Stato d’Arte, IIC-GI, National Congress, Venice, Italy
- Symposium on Art Conservation in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Art Museum
- American Institute for Conservation public lecture
- Paintings Specialty Group at the AIC Annual Meeting
Peter Meijer AIA, NCARB
- APT International Conference, Post-Modern Architecture: Are you Prepared to Protect It?, Quebec City Conference
- DoCoMoMo_Finland Conference, Mid-Century Arenas, Helsinki, Finland
- APA National Planning Conference, Reusing America’s Great Stadia and Arenas, Los Angeles, CA
Please follow the link: Nina Olsson Featured Publications via ResearchGate
Olsson, N., Markevicius, T., 2010; La coperta termica come alternativa alla tavola scaldante: verso il nuovo impianto mobile accurato termico (IMAT) ad alta precisione per il restauro strutturale delle opere d’arte mobili policromi, Proceedings of VIII Congresso Nazionale IGIIC – Lo Stato dell’Arte – Venice, 16-18 September 2010.
Markevicius, T., Olsson. N., 2010; Flexible thermal blanket and low pressure envelope system in the structural treatment of large scale and traditional paintings on canvas - Proceeding of Annual Meeting of American Institute for Conservation of Artistic and Historic Works of Art (AIC), Milwaukee, USA, May 5-9 2010
Olsson, N., Problems in the Removal of over paintings in Two Italian Works of the 16th Century. Public Lecture at the Annual Meeting of the American Institute for Conservation of Artistic and Historic Works of Art (AIC), Portland, 2004.
Olsson, N., From Mimetic to Differentiated: Traditions and Current Practices in Italian In painting. Proceedings from the Annual Meeting of the American Institute for Conservation of Artistic and Historic Works of Art (AIC), Arlington, VA , 2003.